The new data protection policy was brought into effect on 25th May 2018.
Under this new legislation Keenan School of Music , Castleknock will take responsibility in accordance with the data protection principles outlined in the legislation.
Personal Data shall be:
- Processed according to the principles of lawfulness, fairness and in a transparent manner
- Collected for legitimate & specified purposes.
- Used with a view of data minimisation
- Kept up to date, ensuring accuracy
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purpose of processing
- Secured appropriately.