Child Protection Policy Statement
Keenan School of Music, Castleknock are committed to practice which safeguards the welfare of all children by;
- Having a Code of Behaviour for staff and volunteers
- Providing guidelines for the general safety and management of activities.
- Sharing information about our Child Protection Policy and procedures and good practice to staff, volunteers, children and young people, parents or guardians and membership;reporting concerns of suspected or disclosed abuse to the relevant authority and involving parents, children and young people appropriately
- Designating a senior member of staff to take a lead role in ensuring that the procedures adopted are fully implemented, reviewed, recorded and updated when necessary.
- Providing vetting of all teachers - by Law.
KEENAN SCHOOL OF MUSIC DSP: MS CHRISTIAN C KEENAN
POSITION IN SCHOOL: MUSIC DIRECTOR & TEACHER
CHILDREN FIRST NATIONAL GUIDANCE FOR THE PROTECTION AND WELFARE OF CHILDREN