- A non-refundable deposit of €100 must be paid, per instrument studied, in order to secure place. This deposit is automatically deducted from your invoice. The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All fees must be settled before each semester starts. Unfortunately, any fee that has not been settled will lose their deposit and the place given to the next pupil on the waiting list.
- Installment payments is ONLY OFFERED to two or more instruments being studied.
- It is very embarrassing for the school to ‘chase up’ any non-payments.
- If you wish to talk privately to the school about payments, please do not hesitate to contact Christian.
- Under no circumstances should ANY PAYMENT be given to a teacher. This is a separate matter, which does not concern the teachers.Teachers have been instructed not to take any payment. We kindly ask you not to put them in an embarrassing situation.
Ways of fee paying;
Account Number: 50241376
- Cheque: Made payable to Keenan School of Music, Castleknock
- Full payment required if one instrument studied
- Instalments - if 2 or more instruments studied
Keenan School of Music will send a text reminder the week before instalment fee is due.
Any payments not made by the dates set out above will forfeit their place.